Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 173

Thread: Funny story

  1. #121
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Three dead bodies turn up at the mortuary, all with very big smiles on their faces. The coroner calls the police to tell them what has happened.

    "First body: Frenchman, 60, died of heart failure while making love to his mistress. Hence the enormous smile, Inspector," says the Coroner.

    "Second body: Scotsman, 25, won a thousand pounds on the lottery, spent it all on whiskey. Died of alcohol poisoning, hence the smile."

    The Inspector asked, "What of the third body?"

    "Ah," says the coroner, "this is the most unusual one. Billy-Bob from Oklahoma, 30, struck by lightning."

    "Why is he smiling then?" inquires the Inspector.

    "Thought he was having his picture taken."

  2. #122
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Aw come on NOW wees ain't all so stoupid!!! [img]confused.gif[/img]

  3. #123
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    blonde

    Oops, I didn't catch the Oklahoma reference , when I posted it...I guess we could change it to Illinois, cause wees ain't the smartest rib on the bar-b-q [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #124
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Naw it didn't really offend me...I* was just goofin on ya!!! Nice boobies though [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #125
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL

    What about that camel toe, eh? You so silly [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #126
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A Redneck buys a ticket and wins the lottery. He goes to Austin to claim it and the man verifies his ticket number.

    The Redneck says, "I want my $20 million."

    The man replied, "No, sir. It doesn't work that way. We give you a million today and then you'll get the rest spread out for the next 19 years."

    The Redneck said, "Oh, no. I want all my money right now! I won it and I want it."

    Again, the man explains that he would only get a million that day and the rest during the next 19 years.

    The Redneck, furious with the man, screams out, "Look, I want my money! If you're not going to give me my $20 million right now, then I want my dollar back!"

  7. #127
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    was He an Okie redneck [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] LOL!

  8. #128
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think he wuz one of them East Texas Rednecks [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #129
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A man scanned the guests at a party and spotted an attractive woman standing alone.

    He approached her and asked her name.

    "My name is Carmen," she told him.

    "That's beautiful," he said. "Is it a family name?"

    "No," she replied, "I think a name needs to reflect the owner, So I gave it to myself. It reflects the things I like most - cars and men.

    What's your name?" she asked.

    Pausing briefly to think, he replied "Beerfuck,"

  10. #130
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HAHAHHAHA I Love that!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •